Friday, April 24, 2009

Here we are again...



Okay...so a random title for a random post. I don't have much time to blog...as is probably evident. When I do have time I rarely have photos...so I just thought I would share some of my best moments lately.

Obviously most of those moments are Jesús centered so just bare with me. First, he is just growing so much and I can't get enough of his acquisition of language. Not only is he picking up two languages but he interchanges them with little to no thought. Like if he says "por favor" and doesn't get what he wants...of course he goes to "please" and doesn't stop there throwing in the sign language! He has definitely picked up on which people speak which language...at least with the ones he encounters often.

His most recent additions: vibora and bichos. Snakes and bugs. As we drive to and from the sitter he tries everything in the book.... she snake has bitten him, it's in his pants, its attacking him! Then it's bichos all over him...in his hair, mouth, underwear, and shoes. They tickle him and bite him. He "smashes" them then asks for a wipe to clean their mocos (snot). It is quite amusing as his main objective is always to move to the front seat...which NEVER happens.

He loves dancing and singing and is slowing picking up on the Hokey Pokey and asks for it every night. Definitely a child after my own heart.

2 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

that is so funny! and what a smart little boy, knowing 2 languages!

Brady and Jess said...

We miss you guys!!! We need to play before you go. I cant believe how adorable and big Jesus is getting! That picture of him and Antonio is too cute!