Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

I hope everyone had a chance to watch the video of Elder Holland's talk. There is something even more moving when you see visuals with the message.

I decided that my focus for this Easter was being grateful for the gift of the Jesus Christ. (I know not very original) I related giving a few little gifts to my son (a coloring book and sidewalk chalk) to the greater gift which Heavenly Father gave to all of us. I cannot even imagine giving up my son. I don't have the strength. Heavenly Father's love for the rest of us is so immense that He did just that. I know that Jesus Christ was crucified and rose again for us. The only way that I can show my sincere gratitude is to practice faith in this principle, and to not procrastinate the day of my repentance. I love the Gospel and I bare my testimony that Jesus Christ lives and loves all of us. Only someone with an immeasurable tremendous capacity to love could endure what He did.

Many blessings to all of our friends and family. We love you!

0 comments: