Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow Snow Snow

We awoke this morning to our first snow fall. So at 7 in the morning I got Jesus ready and strolled outside to the "frio" as referred to by the kid. (That means cold)
Such a happy kid just strolling along, tasting the snow....
He even cleaned off our car!
Then inside for some breakfast cocoa, good for us...bad for him!
I don't know what I will do with a child who loves the cold and snow so much...I hope he grows out of it!! (For those of you who don't know me well....I am so not a cold or snow person!!)
But still...there is something very cute in this sad, pouty face!

2 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

wow, you guys got way more snow than we did. ours is just barely starting and nothing on the ground yet. that's cute that he loves the snow so much.

Brady and Jess said...

I can't believe how much more you guys got than us in Brigham. it snowed all day, but we only had maybe and inch stick. He is too cute! We look forward to seeing you saturday:)