Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dreams and Dreams

So few of you probably know that I decided months ago that I will, in my lifetime, write a book. It has become a goal, or rather dream of mine. Not to publish, but for my own enjoyment and challenge. I also figured that my plot and characters would probably originate from one of my dreams. Seeing as I don't sleep well and every night is filled with countless dreams, I figured it's a great place to start. So I have just been waiting for another one of those dreams to spark my interest, I didn't expect it to happen so soon but it has. I now know very little about my plot, but my main characters are in place, I am beginning and will just wait and see where they take me!!

Do you have any good books to recommend? I want to do more reading for inspiration and for fun!

0 comments: