Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Should I stay or should I go now...

Well I have been accepted and invited to attend a six week summer program in Tallahassee, FL.
Check it out here: RET Summer Program


Now the only question is should I stay or should I go? Six weeks of intense research in the field of science...perhaps a once in a lifetime opportunity. However there goes a month and a half of precious time with my son in the summer. (Who honestly would probably have more fun with his friends at the sitter's house.) As stated above the only question that remains is to go or not to go.

3 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

That is so tough Christina. It sounds like a great opportunity though, congrats.

Wendy Funk said...

I'd say go, but definitely pray about it first to be sure. (Which I'm sure you already have.) :)

Brady and Jess said...

I think you are the only one who can make taht decision. Weigh the pros and cons. Sounds like a great opportunity, but is it going to be worth it in the long run? We need to get together again soon. It's been forever and we miss you.