Saturday, November 1, 2008

Little Haunts

Jesús really got the hang of trick or treating and by the end of the night he was saying "Trick or Treat" and "thank you" with out any prompting. Unfortunately now we have a ton of candy that I refuse to give him all of...nor do I want myself...so what to do?


He couldn't help but laugh after he put about 5 pieces from this bowl into his basket!

Before we left he had fun getting ready with his cousin's (who is almost 18) very first Halloween costume...a yellow M & M.

The night before, Christina's school had their Halloween carnival and Jesús was joined by his favorite friend, Marcela...or shall we say Dorthy? (Isn't she the cutest!!)

His father couldn't help but get him all decked out as a little cowboy...he has been practicing is gallop for about a month now and did not disappoint. He spent most of the night galloping through the school and cafeteria.

Yee Haw!

2 comments:

Shera said...

How cute!!! It looks like he had lots of fun. I hear ya on the candy situation...I do not know what I am going to do with it all!!!

Katie Stacey said...

Um...you guys can give all of your Halloween candy to me! Jesus looks adorable.