Sunday, September 7, 2008

Viva Los 80's!


So...remind you of anything? I know I was a wee little girl in the 80's, but come on the early 90's were near a bad and I definitely remember those years! We had an awesome flashback party (flashbacks for most others...fun for me!) last night....lets just say I'm sure we would have turned some heads out in public!


The boys had a great time!

I won best costume....hooray!! I would like to thank the academy... okay well mostly my sister for the hours she spent on my hair...and helping me costume up! I really think this may have been the era I was meant for.... *sigh* oh well on to the year 2008!

5 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

haha! you guys are awesome!

Shera said...

You guys are looking good!

Nora Ray said...

Christina, you look just like Anna! I can't believe it! Great costumes. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Love, Mom

Jason and Heather said...

I love the outfit! Nice work!! :)

Brady and Jess said...

all i am going to say is YIKES!!!! But it looks like you had a great time!