Thursday, April 24, 2008

Feliz Cumpleños Jesus!!

I can't believe I haven't posted these yet!! Sorry to all of you who may have been waiting for some birthday photos!!

We had a small, humble, Birthday party for Jesus on the 27th of February with the three of us, and a quick visit from Aunt Anna and Cousin Jarrek (neither of which would not allow photos).



With Young Womens, a teaching job, and a family to take care of, time is rare and sacred...I did however find time to make a small cake for Jesus to destroy...


and though he was slow to start......



As soon as he tasted the chocolate he went to town!! I believe this is because he doesn't get many sweets of this nature....so he was living in the moment!

Daddy and Jesus always share a lot of laughs and fun!





1 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

Oh Christina! Sooo cute and fun! I check your blog a lot, I like the new look! How's school going? Are you excited for summer break?