Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Big Boy

Hey ya'll. Well just a short little update on the little guy. Jesus is now just over six months old and has been rolling all around the house to get around...though just in the past few days he has started to get up on his knees, though cannot quite crawl but he does launch himself forward from his knees. He is learning so fast!!

Also, he can sit up on his own now which is great for all of us!

To make an even more eventful week his first tooth broke through yesterday...although he was in screaming pain the night before he seems to be doing great now. :)

I'm still working on figuring things out with this thing and I will have more pictures up soon! Bare with me!

1 comments:

Daisy said...

I Love the update Christina. I'll send you some pictures from the weekend sometime soon. I have to download them and see which ones turned out best. :) Hope student teaching is going well.